
|
Disclaimer
Hi welcome here :) This My ONLINE DIARY..To avoid "wasting paper and ink pen" .. online diary is a perfect choice :D Hiee*
Family ?
![]() My Awesome DAD ![]() My MUM Green Colour ![]() Si Perasan:SECOND Sister :p ![]() Si Poyo:My Brother ![]() My LITTLE Brotha Tagboard Sing A-long Rewind ? Credits
| AKU ANAK SULUNG ! SIFAT KU ???
17 MEI 2013 (3:33 PM)
Salam Satu Malaysia & Salam berkasih Sayang...
SIFAT ANAK SULONG......
1) ANAK MANJA EMAK
|


My life that I just set! No one can determine my life other than my own parents..Life of privacy..Outsiders are not entitled to interfere..Lives happily with beloved family is my choice ♥I'm kind of glad join function .. I can't sit still without using all this my nature. Even work, I can not work and preferred lepaking .. I work part-time for the past quite challenging emotionally and mentally .. The first experience I've felt insults customers..For me it's all beginning to challenge me know the meaning of life! I'm kind of glad closely with new contacts and quite caring too .. It's why people always take advantage of me! Sometimes there is also felt to counter what I have gone through it, but revenge is not the way I live .. If I right feel challenged, I would be annoyed by myself. I love doing things that prevented ! Example like a friend :) Have friends too difficult we want to know, all sorts of way we do want to understand him .. But he did "Derk" only. it is also a challenge. Challenges in terms of our emotional and mental health to deal with people like this .. I'm more interested in people who can speak frankly from behind me! only to prevent from the occurrence of defamation .. that's all I can tell .. SALAM SATU MALAYSIA & SALAM BERKASIH SAYANG

Replace with your tutorial or freebies






